NFT Project Promotion
You have been probably hearing the term “NFT” so many times recently.
NFT- Non-Fungible Token has been associated with many Art, Music, Video projects.
In this article, I will discuss how to promote your NFT project wisely and efficiently.
What is the hype behind NFT? Why everyone is looking to start an NFT project?
NFT projects are on a rise due to many factors and circumstances that are happening currently and help in adding more NFT projects to the space. NFT project can help Artists reserve the right of ownership to their property without losing the copyright, it also helps validate ownership and authenticate, in turn, reduce the chances of counterfeit and reproduced illegal copies to circulate in the space.
The added security of NFT creates a secure and reserves zone for more creators to pursue their projects as NFT projects. Another key feature of the NFT project is the access to future royalties of sales and passive income revenue, which spike the sales of many large NFT projects.
NFT Project Promotion
How to promote your NFT project?
NFT projects are unique and rare art, music, video so need to be treated as called!!!
Digital marketing and social media are great tools for promoting NFT projects and gaining exposure to potential and prospective buyers.
In order to efficiently promote the NFT project:
1. Create a marketing plan, including target, scope, methods, and outcome.
2. Decide on a Marketing budget.
3. Decide on which social media to promote.
4. Create communication channels ( Discord, Telegram, Twitter…)
5. Engage with other NFT communities
6. Reach out to other NFT project owners
7. Contact influencer marketing, promoters, social media influencers.
8. Research keywords, tags related to your project.
9. Design eye-catching graphics, banners, posters.
10. Write articles, blog posts, guest posts related to your project.
Best 10 NFT Project Promotion Methods
Recent stats show that 1 out of 5 NFT projects fails!!!
Samer A. has been an expert digital marketing consultant for more than 7+ years of hands-on experience developing marketing strategies, for both organic and paid marketing.